Title IX Policy and Resources
- U.S. Department of Education Title IX Final Rule (effective August 14, 2020)
- U.S. Department of Education Title IX Final Rule Overview
- Summary of Major Provisions of the Title IX Final Rule
- Fact Sheet: Final Title IX Regulation
- U.S. Department of Education: The U.S. Department of Education’s mission is to promote student achievement and preparation for global competitiveness by fostering educational excellence and ensuring equal access.
- Office for Civil Rights: The Office for Civil Rights’ mission is to ensure equal access to education and to promote educational excellence through vigorous enforcement of civil rights in our nation’s schools.
Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) and Resources
- Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2013 (VAWA 2013)
- Office on Violence Against Women: The Office on Violence Against Women (OVW) provides federal leadership in developing the national capacity to reduce violence against women and administer justice for and strengthen services to victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking.