ENGAGE. EDUCATE. EMPOWER.
The Office for Gender Equity (OGE) empowers and supports the Harvard community to advance a climate of gender equity and inclusion through evidence-based educational initiatives, excellence in research and practice, and delivery of direct services.
OGE uses a multipronged approach to addressing issues of sexual harassment and other sexual misconduct. Individuals may choose to engage in one or more of the offerings provided by our office. These include:
- Prevention and education initiatives
- Support through confidential SHARE counseling
- Making a disclosure to a Title IX resource
- Submitting an anonymous disclosure, or
- Filing a formal complaint
While each function is distinct, they all work holistically.